Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is hiring an Account Coordinator in our Dallas, Texas office.
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position is motivated and thrives in a creative environment where excellence and teamwork are a daily standard. This role supports Account Executives in the creation and execution of innovative campaigns for clients in the entertainment/lifestyle industry. This full-time position requires designated days in the Dallas, TX office as well as occasional remote work flexibility.
Allied Global Marketing is an award-winning agency that specializes in campaigns that fuel dialogue online and offline. If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced agency environment and love entertainment, we want to hear from you!
Marketing & Promotional Responsibilities:
· Secure partnerships that will align with campaign directives and further drive awareness
· Organize multiple resources for outreach while actively researching new opportunities
· Assist in generating cross-promotional opportunities for grassroots and word-of mouth activity
· Create detailed reports highlighting field work and showcasing ROI to clients
· Prepare materials and handle heavily attended, in-person events with professionalism
Public Relations Responsibilities:
· Monitor media outlets and submit press breaks to clients
· Cultivate relationships with press and assist in crafting pitches to secure media placement
· Serve as press contact at events and prepare for project-related inquiries by reviewing materials
· Identify compelling influencers, tastemakers, and ambassadors to take part in online initiatives appropriately
· Create social media initiatives that complement campaigns and drive consumers to engage online
· Help manage office intern activities & responsibilities
· Organize and inventory promotional items and office supplies
· Prepare, ship and/or transport materials as needed
· At present, all staff work at least 2 days per week in person at our office in Dallas.
· Remaining days are worked remotely on company provided hardware.
· This is subject to change.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years prior work and/or intern experience in marketing, publicity and/or promotions field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or public relations preferred
- Solution-based problem solver with customer-driven focus
- Knowledge of the Texas marketplace to provide insight to colleagues and clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills prioritizing multiple projects
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills that can effectively capture the attention of and influence audiences
- Interest in the latest platforms, apps, influencers, and trends in social media.
- Bilingual is a plus: Fluent in writing and speaking English and Spanish
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR DALLAS OFFICE AND REQUIRES SOME NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY WORK BASED ON FILM RELEASES, EVENTS AND THE NEEDS OF CLIENTS.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.