Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is hiring an Account Coordinator in our Miami office.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, creative, and strategic thinker that will support marketing and promotional campaigns in the Miami office of a leading, national agency. Crafting innovative events and executing flawless campaigns for clients in the entertainment industry is a daily standard, along with social media and relationship marketing. If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced agency environment and love entertainment, we want to hear from you!
marketing & promotional responsibilities:
- Assist on ideation and execution of general market campaigns for a portfolio of clients in the entertainment industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with media, promotional contacts, market influencers, community leaders, and grassroots organizations
- Plan and staff events from start to finish, including creative and logistical execution at high-traffic festivals and events
- Prepare research, recaps, and reports for clients under multiple deadlines
- Create copywrite for pitches, talking points, and social media
- Support multiple accounts lead at once and provide guidance to interns who support account execution
general responsibilities include:
- Develop strong client relationships and always meet client deadlines and exceed expectations
- Manage invoicing and charges in the online billing system
- Know the Miami marketplace and provide great insight and advice to clients
- 1+ years full time or relevant intern experience in marketing, publicity, and/or promotions, preferably in the entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations preferred
- Experience in African American focused marketing preferred
- Self-starter who excels in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of clients and projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills to effectively influence the press, promo partners, general public audience, and all levels of internal staff
- Weekend and evening availability to work events
- Interest in the latest platforms, apps, influencers, and trends in social media
- Knowledge of the Miami area including media outlets, events, and organizations
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is a requirement for this role
- At present, all staff work 2 days per week in-person at our Ft. Lauderdale office. Remaining days are worked remotely on company provided hardware.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MIAMI/FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA OFFICE AND REQUIRES SOME NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY WORK BASED ON FILM RELEASES, EVENTS AND THE NEEDS OF CLIENTS.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.