Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is hiring an Account Coordinator in our San Francisco, CA office.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, creative, and strategic thinker that will support marketing and promotional campaigns in the San Francisco office of a leading, national agency. Crafting innovative events and executing flawless campaigns for clients in the entertainment industry is a daily standard, along with social media and relationship marketing. If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced agency environment and love entertainment, we want to hear from you!
Marketing & Promotional Responsibilities:
- Assist on ideation and execution of general market campaigns for a portfolio of clients in the entertainment industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with media, promotional contacts, market influencers, community leaders, and grassroots organizations
- Plan and staff events from start to finish, including creative and logistical execution at high-traffic festivals and events
- Prepare research, recaps, and reports for clients under multiple deadlines
- Create copyright for pitches, talking points, and social media
- Support multiple accounts lead at once and provide guidance to interns who support account execution
General Responsibilities Include:
- Develop strong client relationships and always meet client deadlines and exceed expectations
- Manage invoicing and charges in the online billing system
- Know the San Francisco marketplace and provide great insight and advice to clients
- 1+ years of full time or relevant intern experience in marketing, publicity, and/or promotions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations preferred
- Self-starter who excels in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of clients and projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills to effectively influence the press, promo partners, general public audience, and all levels of internal staff
- Weekend and evening availability to work events
- Interest in the entertainment industry and the latest platforms, apps, influencers, and trends in social media
- Knowledge of the San Francisco area including media outlets, events, and organizations
- Salary: $40,000
- At present, all staff work hybrid in-person/remote, reporting into our San Francisco, CA office 2 days/week. Remote days are worked on company provided hardware. (San Francisco candidates are highly preferred)
- This position will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to full-time employees of Allied Global Marketing (medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance as well as 401k and PTO). We also offer 10 company paid holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES SOME NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAY WORK BASED ON FILM RELEASES, EVENTS, AND THE NEEDS OF CLIENTS.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.