Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
We are a performance-based global brand experience team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us, Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating ideas that connect at every possible touchpoint – fusing physical, digital, virtual and hybrid. Technology-enabled and with intelligent ideas rooted in real human and cultural insights, we turn audiences into advocates.
We operate a hybrid working model where employees are office-based for at least two days a week (between Tuesday and Thursday) in our office in Barangaroo, Sydney. Employees are welcome to use the office five days a week.
Where does this role fit within the overall business?
As an experienced Account Director, you will be overseeing and running some of the agency’s key clients. You will need to possess an excellent track record in experiential/events, while demonstrating an overall level of performance that ensures client and campaign success.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Build strong relationships with the agency’s clients
- Oversee new and existing client campaigns from strategy/pitch to implementation
- Continuously liaise with clients/stakeholders to deliver excellent work
- Develop and oversee creative for client campaigns
- Manage team members across various departments – Creative, Production and Staffing
- Manage Account Team to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables
- Regular check-ins with senior members of the team
- Prepare and manage campaign budgets, ongoing reconciliations with client/suppliers/stakeholders
- Plan annual client finances and develop agency planning finances
Does this role contribute to other areas of the business?
Current client new business is a consideration in terms of looking at new ways we can work with existing clients to develop out a revenue stream and service offering.
- 7+ years marketing/agency experience
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities
Commensurate with experience.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.