Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Would you like to produce campaigns for some of the most iconic global brands in Europe and beyond? We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Executive to join our agency team. You may have previous agency experience, or a keen interest in sports and entertainment and are searching for that career-defining move. Ultimately, we are on the hunt for an ambitious, detail-oriented tastemaker who isn’t afraid to think outside the box. If that sounds like you and you would like to work in a flexible, fast-paced working environment, then we’d like to hear from you.
Our brand experience team fits seamlessly into our integrated model resulting in connection at every experience. We know our clients’ audience is always on, and so is our approach. Our strategic insights inform our creative solutions. We can engage with audiences, wherever they are and however they consume their media. And we can make an impact far beyond the physical world to ensure we deliver measurable results that build long-term brand value.
Where does this role fit within the overall business? As an Account Executive you will be working on some of the agency’s key clients. You will need to possess an excellent track record in delivering exceptional results while demonstrating an overall level of performance that ensure client and campaign success.
What is the purpose of this role? This role is vital in the day-to-day management of client accounts. We are looking for someone who has strong organizational and interpersonal skills, can handle a fast-paced work environment, and delivers when the pressure is on.
1. Campaign Management
- Manage all aspects of admin of a client account in a professional and timely manner, ensuring deadlines are clearly managed and met.
- Continuously liaising with clients/stakeholders to manage expectations
- Assist with new and existing client campaigns from strategy/pitch to implementation.
- Manage all campaign timelines and implementation plans
2. Team Management
- Recruit and manage all event staff within the agency
- Manage Team Leaders to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables
- Regular check-ins with senior members of the team
3. Client Services
- Build strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis
- Attend client meetings
- Campaign Logistics and Operations
- Client Management
- Supplier Management
- Prepare quotes for clients
- Handling day-to-day campaign queries
- Attend site visits
- Client meetings
- 1+ years professional experience, with a keen interest in sports and entertainment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Office/Word
- Existing knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities
- Ambitious and looking to learn and personally develop
We are based in Dublin but hybrid working is fine by us. This role requires two days minimum in our Dublin 2 office, beyond that we have the infrastructure to allow our team to collaborate no matter where they are. If it works for the team, it works for us. *Evening and weekend work may be required as part of certain campaigns.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.