Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our Brand Experience team. Are you someone who wants to grow your career with a global and vibrant agency, representing the most iconic brands in the world? If so, then we’d like to hear from you.
Who we are:
We are a performance based, global team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us, Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating moments across – physical, digital, virtual and hybrid touchpoints, turning audiences in to advocates.
Our brand experience team fits seamlessly into our integrated model resulting in connection at every experience. We know our clients’ audience is always on, and so is our approach. Our strategic insights inform our creative solutions. We can engage with audiences, wherever they are and however they consume their media. And we can make an impact far beyond the physical world to ensure we deliver measurable results that build long term brand value.
Where does this role fit within the overall business? As an experienced Account Manager, you will be overseeing and running some of the agency’s key clients. You will need to possess an excellent track record in experiential/events, while demonstrating an overall level of performance that ensure client and campaign success.
What is the purpose of this role? To manage some of the key agency clients and successfully deliver against the client’s objectives while ensuring an excellent standard of execution and service. We are looking for someone who has strong organizational and interpersonal skills, can handle a fast-paced work environment and delivers when the pressure is on.
What are the core responsibilities?
1) Campaign Management:
- Manage new and existing client campaigns from strategy/pitch to implementation.
- Manage all campaign timelines and implementation plans
- Continuously liaising with clients/stakeholders to manage expectations
- Managing all aspects of admin of a client account in a professional and timely manner, ensuring deadlines are clearly managed and met
2) Team Management:
- Manage team members across various departments – Creative, Production and Staffing
- Manage Account Executive to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables
- Regular check-ins with senior members of the team
- Prepare and manage campaign budgets, ongoing reconciliations with client/suppliers/stakeholders
- Liaise with suppliers to source and track campaign costs
- Stick to campaign budget on all campaigns and deliver target GP
4) Client Services:
- Build strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis
- Attend client meetings
- Look for new opportunities with clients
Does this role contribute to other areas of the business?
- Current client new business is a consideration in terms of looking at new ways we can work with existing clients to develop out revenue streams and service offerings.
Intended use of time:
- Client Account Management 50% : People Performance 20% : Finance 20% : Agency Initiatives 10%
Day to Day Roles:
- Campaign Logistics and Operations
- Client Management
- Supplier Management
- Prepare quotes for clients
- Preparing budgets
- Handling day to day campaign queries
- Attend site visits
- Client meetings
- 3+ years marketing/agency experience
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Office/Word
- Very strong attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities
- Ambitious and looking to learn and personally develop
- We are based in Dublin but operate a hybrid working model. We have the infrastructure to allow our team to collaborate no matter where they are. If it works for the team, it works for us.
- Commensurate with experience.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.