Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Our brand experience team fits seamlessly into our integrated model resulting in connection at every experience. We know our clients’ audience is always on, and so is our approach. Our strategic insights inform our creative solutions. We can engage with audiences, wherever they are and however they consume their media. And we can make an impact far beyond the physical world to ensure we deliver measurable results that build long-term brand value.
Where does this role fit within the overall business? As an Activations Coordinator you will be working alongside the Client Services teams to deliver top-class brand activations. You will need to be a team player, have experience working on projects at second/third level and have a can-do attitude while demonstrating an overall level of performance that ensure client and campaign success.
What is the purpose of this role? This role is vital in the day-to-day management of activation and staff coordination and management. We are looking for someone who has strong organisational and interpersonal skills, can handle a fast-paced work environment, and delivers when the pressure is on.
1. Campaign Management
- Collaborate with management of all talent requirements across all Client Service teams to help drive efficiencies and manage expectations
- Manage all talent logistics around all agency activations and staffed projects (start time, finish, etc.)
- Regular check-ins with Client Service teams
- To advise Client Service in selection decision-making meetings
- Briefing and reporting
- To research into competitors and marketplace
- Calendar management
2. Brand Ambassador Management
- Recruit, manage and coordinate all event staff within the agency
- To conduct strategic recruitment activities including attending / coordinating job fairs on-site and other special events
- Manage Team Leaders to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables
- To complete assigned administration tasks such as reference checks, staff pay, contracts and help to devise, edit and collate the new starter’s documents
3. Warehouse and Vehicles
- Warehouse logistics management
- Vehicle management
- Campaign Logistics and Operations
- Brand Ambassador Management
- Staff Payroll and Reimbursements
- Warehouse and Vehicle Management
- Brand Ambassador Recruitment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Office/Word
- Existing knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities
- Ambitious and looking to learn and personally develop
We are based in Dublin, but hybrid working is fine by us. *Evening and weekend onsite work may be required as part of certain campaigns.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.