Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for a full-time, experienced Associate Director, Media to work on our entertainment, culture and tourism clients.
The Associate Director would oversee and manage digital and traditional media campaigns including OOH, paid social, paid search, video, display and all other forms of digital advertising.
This position requires a highly organised individual who is able to work well within a team, on multiple clients and campaigns, in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to be resourceful, responsible, and to demonstrate initiative and innovation.
What you'd be working on:
- Development of client relationships; assessing client goals, strategic planning, anticipating client needs and working proactively to manage the team executing campaigns while gaining, instilling, and sustaining confidence in their clients.
- Being very involved with both big picture and day-to-day details and campaign execution.
- Provide account managers and team media planners with all details on client media campaigns.
- Participate in new business development and pitch presentations. This can include prep research, deck development, and/or participation in pitch meetings.
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years media strategy, planning and buying experience
- Experience developing media strategy
- Ability to guide team members with implementing the strategy for media clients
- Present to and strategize directly with clients, internal and external teams, be able to think on your feet and offer up ideas
- Hands-on-keyboard approach to managing digital campaign execution and oversee/guide team members on day-to-day responsibilities
- Proactively monitor daily campaign performance to identify actionable optimisations and insights that maximise ROI, and fuel future investments
- Triage and escalate campaign and performance issues that arise
- Collaborate with creative team on needs for ad units, messaging, landing pages to ensure brand standards are met and customer experience is optimal
- Experience in the planning and execution of large scale, complex multi-tiered, multi-channel media campaigns
- Must have experience with traditional media, paid search, paid social, YouTube, programmatic media, CTV advertising
- Experience with 2nd or 3rd party data providers and setting up custom data segments to align with campaign targets and goals
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, pixel tracking and troubleshooting, event set-up, etc.
- Previous experience working with entertainment brands is a plus
We operate a hybrid working model where employees are office-based for at least two days a week (between Tuesday and Thursday) in our office in Barangaroo, Sydney. Employees are welcome to use the office five days a week.
To apply, please send us your resume and a link to your online portfolio.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.