Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
We are a performance based global brand experience team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating ideas that connect at every possible touchpoint – fusing physical, digital, virtual and hybrid. Technology enabled and with intelligent ideas rooted in real human and cultural insights, we turn audiences in to advocates.
Passionate Creative Designer with multidisciplinary skills who can bring dynamic creative ideas to life through crafted and compelling design.
You’re the type who lives and breathes design. You will create visually appealing and high-quality work to help sell in creative concepts to our suite of tier one clients.
You’ll be a key member of the creative team; collaborating with other departments, taking an active role in multiple projects, meeting deadlines while adding flair, intelligence and attention to detail every step of the creative process.
Within a unique creative playground, you’ll live and breathe brand experience in all forms, from physical spaces to digital interactions and beyond. You’ll know what it means when we say ‘experience is everything’ (and everywhere).
In exchange, you’ll get to develop your skills working with some great people on a wide variety of projects and have the ability to say ‘I did that’ for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Working with the Creative Team to develop and design impactful visual outputs for our clients across digital, virtual and live campaigns.
- Produce creative treatments and storytelling based decks that excites clients and wins projects.
- Helping ideation, creative and styling on projects and installs where needed.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects from brief through to completion, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided.
- Work directly with the wider project teams to establish criteria (goals, outcomes and timelines) for deliverables.
- Support our UK and US based teams when needed to help deliver best in class global campaigns.
- Experience of working at a marketing agency (in brand experience/experiential is a big plus)
- Ability to design captivating designs, creative presentations and visuals using the usual software – Adobe CC, PowerPoint, Keynote etc.
- 3D render experience is a bonus.
- Team player who leaves ego at the door, someone who wants to learn.
- Passionate, agile and being cool under pressure.
- Strong communication and time management skills are a must.
- Happy to roll sleeves up on day-to-day work and move the dial when it’s pitch time .
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Believes you’re only as good as your next piece of work.
- Proactive and enthusiastic. Hungry to grow and progress - keeping on top of trends to make sure we’re always moving forward.
- Strong portfolio of design work required.
- Our office is based in Dublin but hybrid working is fine by us. We have the infrastructure to allow our team to collaborate no matter where they are. If it works for the team, it works for us. Note: There will be the requirement for in person meetings.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.