Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service marketing agency, and our Brand Experience department, Allied BXP, specializes in creating unforgettable brand experiences. We collaborate with a diverse range of clients to develop strategic brand experiences that connect audiences with immersive and impactful moments. Our team of experts is dedicated to crafting customized strategies that deliver compelling messaging and drive tangible results.
If you're looking for an internship where you can learn how to develop marketing creative skills, specifically supporting Brand Experience, and collaborate with renowned brands in the entertainment, lifestyle, and technology industries, then this opportunity is for you! This is a Summer 2023 internship. While this internship is remote, it will require candidates to reside in the New York area to provide hands-on support for local events and activations.
- Collaborate with the Brand Experience team, specifically working with the BX creative team.
- Conduct research to generate brand experience ideas.
- Research cultural events, digital extensions, emerging technologies, immersive experiences, and relevant brand touch points.
- Conceptualize and assist the creative team in developing brand experiences.
- Organize and manage important creative documents.
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Passionate about creating immersive brand experiences.
- Must be an undergraduate student (Academic credit is a must).
- Reside in or near New York City.
- This position requires the individual to be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally to help set up events and activations.
- Hours per week: 15-25 hours/week.
- Duration: May/June 2023 - August/September 2023.
- Compensation: Unpaid/College Credit.
- Work location: New York (New York-based candidates preferred for local event support).
- Occasional nights and weekends may be required for event coverage.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.