Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
This position can be fully remote, reporting into our Los Angeles office with Pacific Time working hours.
If you’re ready to make the next step in your media planning and activation career with an interest in the fast-moving entertainment business, we’d like to talk!
Allied is a privately held agency with deep roots in the entertainment business. We’re a global leader in helping entertainment, culture, sports, and lifestyle brands connect with their audiences. As the agency partner to movie studios, touring theater and entertainment companies, the sports business, and more, we offer a unique perspective into the strategy behind activating audiences.
About the role:
This strategic position is for someone who’s interested in driving inventive new paid media strategies for a couple of our entertainment clients. This year is a nexus event for live entertainment. The competition for the entertainment dollar is fierce, with new players providing further competition. You’ll work directly with our clients to pitch and design multi-channel approaches for each of their unique marketing challenges.
You’ll manage the full cycle of your media plan, from strategy and planning through activation (including self-serve platforms) and reporting. If you’re looking to broaden your media skillset, we’ll provide the training and support to help you round out your media skills—plus a strong internal promotion path.
- Participate in strategy development and align with senior team members.
- Create media plan, handle updates based on internal and client feedback.
- Present/Send media plan to client and/or support senior team member presenting plan as needed.
- Negotiate with media vendors.
- Oversee and work with associate on campaign set-up and optimizations.
- Review campaign performance, suggest, make optimizations.
- Work with associate to review reporting, help identify insights – If identified, help flush out to discover the “why” and “what’s next”.
- Lead on client communication.
- Review campaign/platform set up and budget to ensure correct set up.
- Actualize media plan based on campaign end or monthly Adazzle actuals.
- Brainstorm strategy across teams in terms of audience building, creative development, etc.
- Oversee all platform pacing efforts against the media plan.
- Decide who will lead day-to-day client communications.
- 2+ years of digital media strategy, planning, and buying experience
- A solid time as a digital-focused associate/assistant learning the ins and outs of direct buy, paid social, paid search, and/or programmatic campaigns
- Please highlight any experience you have with the entertainment business
This is an overview of this position’s responsibilities, so specific roles and responsibilities and other aspects of this description may change.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.