Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied is a privately-held agency with deep roots in live entertainment. We’re a global leader in helping entertainment, culture, sports, and lifestyle brands connect with their audiences. As the agency partner to movie studios, entertainment companies, video game publishers, sports, and more, we offer a unique perspective into the strategy behind activating audiences.
- The Partnerships Team is focused on managing and growing the portfolio of world-class brands that partner with our entertainment and lifestyle clients.
- The Director of Video Game Partnerships will report to the Vice President – Video Games, supporting the team’s slate of video game publisher clients and playing a central role in continuing the agency’s history of success in gaming.
- We are seeking a driven, motivated, and eager marketing and relationship expert to identify, implement and coordinate comprehensive brand partnerships in support of key game launches and continuously-supported franchises.
- The new Director of Partnerships should be a proactive, organized, and focused professional who takes pride in understanding our clients’ top franchises delivering knock-out results to the benefit of our company, partners, and fans.
- We are looking for a high potential, a future leader within Partnerships who can secure and execute large and small programs. The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge and a strong network of contacts across the gaming and consumer goods industries.
- This position is remote-eligible, reporting into our Los Angeles office with Pacific Time working hours preferred but not required.
- Lead account manager on approximately 2-4 clients, handling majority of client communications, managing client deliverables, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Evaluate areas of opportunity and manage partnership activations that align with client goals both short and long term.
- Think creatively to identify new ways to engage the gaming community in partnership with top brands.
- Build relationships with brands that are like-minded and target similar consumers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in gaming, educating brands on the potential for increased sales and engagement through partnerships in exchange for substantial marketing support.
- Develop engaging client and partner-facing pitch materials (presentations, concepts, etc.), demonstrating creative thinking and strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Research potential partners and participate in team brainstorms to identify suitable brands for potential programs.
- Act as the project lead on partnership activations from program pitch to execution.
- Manage preparation and delivery of partnership post-mortem reports and provide key learning and optimization recommendations.
- Help foster a high performing culture that supports the goals of the company.
- Have a presence on the team, offer solutions to challenges based on current or past experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7+ years minimum experience in entertainment/video game/brand partnerships preferred.
- Strong knowledge and passion for the gaming industry, proven track record working on top tier gaming-based partnerships on either a property or agency side.
- Proven track record of managing successful relationships with external parties.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and listening); positive attitude, approaches problems confidently and is aware of the environment around them.
- Ability to lead people, build trust and has good persuasive skills, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ambitious, resourceful, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for managing brand partner relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize workflow and detail-oriented.
- Works effectively within a team environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, able to manage multi-step procedures, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.