Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service marketing agency, and our Brand Experience department, Allied BXP, specializes in creating unforgettable brand experiences. We collaborate with a diverse range of clients to develop strategic brand experiences that connect audiences with immersive and impactful moments. Our team of experts is dedicated to crafting customized strategies that deliver compelling messaging and drive tangible results.
If you're looking for an internship where you can learn how to develop marketing creative, organizational and logistical skills, specifically supporting Brand Experience, and collaborate with renowned brands in the entertainment, lifestyle, and technology industries, then this opportunity is for you!
This is a Summer 2023 internship. This is a hybrid internship and candidates will be required to come into the New York office twice a week, provide hands-on support at our warehouse and during local events and activations as needed .
- Attend client and internal meetings, including agenda development, note taking and preparation of any special materials.
- Collaborate with the Brand Experience team, specifically communicating with the accounts, creative, design and production teams.
- Research market-specific events and vendors, learn about the latest trends in experiences/events, digital extensions, emerging technologies, immersive experiences, and relevant brand touch points.
- Proofread documents.
- Provide warehouse support as needed. (e.g. Taking inventory and organizing event deliveries)
- Assist account leads during live events as needed. (e.g. Brand Ambassador, Local Manager, Runner, Production Assistant, etc.)
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong and collaborative work ethic.
- Passionate about creating immersive brand experiences from conception to completion.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for exploring various event roles (e.g. Brand Ambassador, Local Manager, Runner, Production Assistant, etc.)
- Must be an undergraduate student (Academic credit is a must).
- Reside in or near New York City.
- This position requires the individual to be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally to help set up events and activations.
- Hours per week: 15-25 hours/week
- Duration: June 2023 - August 2023 (pending Fall 2023 availability)
- Compensation: Unpaid/College Credit
- Work location: Hybrid
- Occasional nights and weekends may be required for event coverage
- Opportunity for paid work during live events
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.