Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service marketing agency, and our Experiential department specializes in creating unforgettable brand experiences.
We collaborate with a diverse range of clients to develop strategic brand experiences that connect audiences with immersive and impactful moments. Our team of experts is dedicated to crafting customized strategies that deliver compelling messaging and drive tangible results.
If you're looking for an internship where you can learn how events come to life, specifically supporting Experiential Marketing, and collaborate with renowned brands in the entertainment, lifestyle, and technology industries, then this opportunity is for you!
This is a Spring 2024 internship. Although it is remote, we prioritize candidates in the New York and Los Angeles area to provide hands-on support for local events and activations.
- Collaborate with the Experiential team, specifically working with the Production team.
- Conduct research to assist in the event process.
- Aid the team in the steps of bringing an event to life from conception to reality.
- Organize and manage important event documents.
- Assist team onsite when possible.
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and appetite to learn.
- Passionate about creating immersive brand experiences.
- Must be an undergraduate student (Academic credit is a must).
- Reside in or near New York City or Los Angeles.
- Hours per week: 15-25 hours/week.
- Duration: February 2024 - May/June 2024
- Compensation: Unpaid/College Credit.
- Work location: Remote (New York and LA based candidates required for local event support).
- Occasional nights and weekends may be required for event coverage.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.