Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for a new Marketing Intern! This is a remote paid internship.
You’d be working in a fast-paced environment for some of the top names in the live entertainment industry, film, fashion/lifestyle, and consumer products industries.
- Attend meetings and brainstorms with Earned Media team members.
- Contribute ideas and research for brand proposals.
- Research and compile social media influencer lists.
- Monitor for social comment sentiment and notable engagements on social posts.
- Support strategists in writing marketing copy.
- Input data into PowerPoint and keynote campaign reports.
- Create organized file storing for past campaign tracking.
- Research and compile current social trends and emerging influencers across a variety of platforms.
- Assist team members with ongoing tasks including billing, reporting), research, and campaign management.
- Must be interested in a career in Entertainment Marketing.
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week.
- Must have stable and consistent internet access.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and iWork programs including Excel, Power Point, and Keynote.
- Proficient in MS Office, Keynote, and PPT
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is ready to make marketing a career path
- Hours per week: 20 hours/week
- Duration: May/June 2023 - August/September 2023 (with an opportunity for extension)
- Rate of pay: $15/hour
- Work location: Remote (New York is preferred)
To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why you are interested in this internship?
- What is your favorite influencer branded campaign? Please provide a URL link to the posting.
- What is your favorite brand social page to follow and why?
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.