Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for a Media Reconciliation Specialist to work with our Media and Finance teams. This role’s primary focus is to track invoices, compare invoices against media plans, dashboards and reporting, resolve discrepancies, and work closely with both teams on the actualization process.
- Assist the media team by analyzing media buys, insertion orders, media delivery and invoices for accuracy
- Work closely with the internal teams, media publishers and platforms, and ad tech vendors to secure timely receipt of invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Provide and maintain accurate reconciliation data across internal systems, platforms and documents
- Support media team in actualization of media plans by providing accurate and consistently updated data ensuring the data aligns with the finance team’s records
- Meet client’s monthly reconciliation deadlines and related internal weekly and monthly milestones
- Assist with ad hoc projects and requests related to reconciliation
- 1+ years of digital reconciliation or financial operations experience
- Highly skilled in attention to detail, ability to focus on accuracy and be very organized
- Understanding of digital media and advertising campaigns
- Strong excel and math skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to take on requests, troubleshoot discrepancies and work across teams
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines
- Working knowledge of digital media tools and platforms across paid social and search is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, analytics, financial, marketing or related discipline
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.