Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Multicultural, a division of Allied Global Marketing, provides a connection to the constantly evolving U.S. Hispanic market on a local, regional and national level via a team of experienced bilingual marketing specialists with deep knowledge of the diverse Hispanic market through publicity, events, grassroots/experiential marketing, and online/social media. Clients include Disney, Amazon Prime Video, Paramount, and Lionsgate, Warner Brothers, United Artist Releasing, Audible amongst many others!
** Summer 2023 Internship is a remote position**
- Assist publicity, promotions and digital team.
- Compile and format press breaks.
- Recap events and mailers.
- Cover events, red carpets, activations, screenings, etc.
- Research Hispanic events, vendors, social media influencers and WOM groups pertaining to clients' needs.
- Organize/manage important documents
- Maintain/update media and vendor lists.
- Provide administrative support such as expenses, reports and data entry
- Outgoing personality, fun attitude and great work ethic.
- Passionate about entertainment and film.
- Bilingual English and Spanish mandatory.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be an undergraduate student (**Must receive academic credit **)
- Hours per week: 20-25 hours/week
- Duration: May 2023 - August 2023
- Rate of pay: Unpaid/College Credit
- Work location: Remote (EST - PST)
- Occasional nights and weekends for event coverage as needed (event coverage is compensated)
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.