Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is seeking a full-time Public Relations Specialist to join their Multicultural Marketing team.
- Manage client-facing and media-facing files and documents
- Execute against timelines and communications plans
- Attend networking and conferences as well as meetings with clients and media partners
- Make presentations
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with clients, media partners, representatives of community, or public interest groups
- Cultivate relationships with film critics, columnists, feature writers, bloggers, editors, television/radio hosts, producers, and reporters to assist with securing film features and reviews
- Negotiate trade with television, radio, print, and online partners for coverage
- Manage celebrity interviews, press tours, and publicity stunts
- Media and influencer outreach for story placement and content creation opportunities
- Post and update content on company’s social media outlets
- Develop publicity and marketing campaigns for studio clients
- Develop publicity angles and monitor hits to ensure extensive media coverage
- Create social media initiatives that complement campaigns and drive awareness online
- Develop promotions with retailers to reach target demographics
- Compile reports with photos, promotional ads, and collateral for clients on a weekly basis
- Organize local events, screenings, and costume character tours to create buzz
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in job offered public relations specialist or public relations coordinator
- Master’s degree in Communications or Communications Management required
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.