Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
About Allied Global Marketing
We are a performance based global brand experience team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating ideas that connect at every possible touchpoint – fusing physical, digital, virtual and hybrid experiences.
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Account Executive who wants to develop and grow a career, delivering the very best brand experiences and events. You will work with some of our key agency clients and successfully execute event builds and productions that support clients’ objectives.
Our ideal candidate brings their own unique vision and style to the role, a deep passion for experiences/events, and is driven to maintaining the agency as one of the leading brand experience agencies globally.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Assist in activating new and existing client campaigns from strategy/pitch to implementation.
- Manage all campaign timelines and implementation plans.
- Ongoing liaison with clients/stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Activating all aspects of admin of a client account in a professional and timely manner, ensuring deadlines are clearly managed and met.
- Liaise with team members across various departments – Creative, Production and Staffing.
- Book, brief, and manage brand ambassadors to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables.
- Regular check-ins with senior members of the team.
- Assist team members with campaign budgets, ongoing reconciliations with client/suppliers/stakeholders.
- Liaise with suppliers to source and track campaign costs.
- Stick to campaign budget on all campaigns and deliver target GP.
- Build strong relationships with your clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis.
- Create agendas, attend client meetings and maintain minutes.
Intended use of time:
Admin and staffing 50% : Campaign Activation 30% : Research and supplier management 20%
- 2+ years marketing/agency experience.
- Good financial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Office/Word.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- In depth knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities.
- Ambitious and looking to learn and develop personally.
- Full clean driving licence preferred.
We are based in Dublin but operate a hybrid working model. This role requires three days in our Dublin 2 office. International travel may be required from time to time.
The salary for this full-time position is €35k – €40k depending on level of experience.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.