Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for an experienced Social Strategist to join our Earned Media team and help create award-winning, out-of-the-box, first-in vertical campaigns for some of the entertainment world’s most reputable studios and networks.
*The successful candidate must reside in the Las Vegas area to support our clients*
- Develop and manage dynamic digital initiatives for clients across established and emerging social platforms.
- Led digital content development with clients and Allied in-house teams.
- Procurement of social media influencers/talent for various campaign initiatives
- Proactively collaborate with the social, creative, and data team on all facets of the social strategy from execution to reporting.
- Maintain professional and proactive correspondence with key client team members.
- Follow and report on trends in social media including sites, tools, and applications.
- Contribute to the oversight of the paid strategy team through the planning, execution, and reporting stages.
- Support other employees to develop best practices in Social Media.
- Participate in new business proposals and presentations as needed.
- Local to the Las Vegas, NV area and knowledge of the local market
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing, and executing social media campaigns on the agency and/or client-side
- Proficiency with best practices for a range of social media platforms and tools
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and math skills
- Proficiency in MS and Apple office suites
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Light travel is required
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.