Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is hiring a Senior Social Strategist.
- Foster a collaborative cross-functional culture
- Work collaboratively with team members in brainstorms, when writing proposals and on the execution of campaigns
- Serve as the digital voice on integrated campaigns, bringing data and expertise to each project
- Concept and implement influencer and organic social content strategies that are measurable and give impact to the client’s goals
- Lead verbal and written client communication for large-scale campaigns
- Track, measure and analyze performance across all campaigns and make strategic optimizations to achieve and exceed brand and growth KPIs
- Ensure all influencer marketing campaigns are delivered on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and industry trends to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation
- Source talent involvement for marketing content and events. Must be able to work up and scale down, able to assist in the entire campaign management process, from talent negotiation to briefing to campaign creation to content review to execution, across multiple platforms including YouTube, Instagram, blogs, podcasts, and more
- Knowledge of the entertainment or hospitality landscape and a strong understanding of the influencer, creator, and digital community landscape
- Strong command of the social media landscape across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitter, and Twitch -- You can clearly articulate what content belongs on what channel and why
- Be an expert on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and develop new ways of partnering with influencers
- Understand digital marketing and how influencer and social content work together
- Dependability, follow-through, strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle extensive multi-tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to forge positive relationships
- Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment, is a flexible individual, creative thinker, and problem solver, accustomed to working in teams
- Ability to take and provide direction
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with quick deadlines
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.