Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for an experienced Social Strategist to join our Earned Media team and help create award-winning, out-of-the-box, first-in vertical campaigns for some of the entertainment world’s most reputable studios and networks.
- Develop comprehensive social media marketing plans to support our clients’ goals across established and emerging social platforms.
- Use data analysis to audit and optimize client social media platforms to develop and ensure short- and long-term strategies.
- Lead digital content development strategy with clients and Allied in-house teams.
- Development project-based and 360-degree celebrity and social media influencer campaigns including procurement of social media influencers/talent for various campaign initiatives.
- Proactively collaborate with the social, creative, and data teams on all facets of the social strategy from execution to reporting.
- Maintain professional and proactive correspondence with key clients and team members.
- Follow and report on trends in social media including sites, tools, and applications.
- Contribute to the oversight of the paid strategy team through the planning, execution, and reporting stages.
- Participate in new business proposals and presentations as needed.
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing, and executing social media campaigns on the agency and/or client-side
- Proficiency with best practices for a range of social media platforms and tools
- Experience with the research, contracting, and management of influencer campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and math skills
- Proficiency in MS and Apple office suites
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Light travel is required
- EST working hours required; New York Metropolitan area preferred.
- This position will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to full-time employees of Allied Global Marketing (medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance as well as 401k and PTO). We also offer 10 company paid holidays.
- The salary range for this position is $65,000-75,000 annually.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.