Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Touring is the leading tour marketing, publicity, and engagement management agency representing Broadway shows and other live events touring across North America. In partnership with Allied Global Marketing (AGM) and their 24 global offices, Allied Touring works with venues in more than 100 markets, combining local insight with national strategy to provide a one-stop solution for theatrical and live entertainment marketing and publicity needs.
Based in NYC, the agency has represented more than 80 shows including 16 of the past 25 Tony Award®-winning Best Musicals and five Tony Award®-winning Best Plays. For more information, visit AlliedTouring.com or AlliedGlobalMarketing.com.
Current and upcoming tours: Ain’t Too Proud: The Life and Times of The Temptations; Back to the Future; Beetlejuice; The Book of Mormon; Elf The Musical; Funny Girl; Hadestown; The Hip Hop Nutcracker; Into the Woods; The Kite Runner; Mamma Mia!; Mean Girls; Mrs. Doubtfire; New York, New York; Pretty Woman: The Musical; The Play that Goes Wrong; Wheel of Fortune LIVE!; and A Wonderful World.
TOUR MARKETING & PRESS MANAGER
Based in New York with a hybrid remote/onsite policy, the Tour Marketing & Press Manager oversees the daily operation of various press and marketing campaigns, creative project management, and strategy implementation for assigned tours. This is a client-facing position that requires strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Manage advertising, marketing, and press campaigns across multiple shows and markets simultaneously
- Track sales and analytics to inform campaign decisions and future strategies
- Drive development of show marketing and press materials and strategies
- Coordinate press and social media requests, including vetting, scheduling, drafting and sending confirmation memos, and follow-up as needed
- Coordinate press and promotional performances and special events with show casts and creatives, venue staff, and event representatives
- Lead content creation across multiple social media platforms
- Compile, proofread, and traffic show pages for engagement playbills/programs
- Review artwork and copy applications to ensure compliance with established style guides
- Initiate artwork requests with creative production department/vendors
- Generate regular status reports and post-campaign analysis
- Lead regular calls with show producers and general managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-4 years of previous entertainment marketing, advertising (including digital), press and/or social media experience; agency or account/brand/project management experience preferred
- Familiarity with the performing arts/theatre/touring industry
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, 100% accountable, and able to work at a fast pace
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines, and manage resources effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs in a Mac-based environment
- Understanding of graphic design, copy writing, and video production process
- Experience with various social media and email marketing platforms
- Flexible to work extended hours and with some travel
- Salary: This position has an annual salary range of $58,500-$70,000
- This position will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to full-time employees of Allied Global Marketing (medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance as well as 401k and PTO). We also offer 10 company paid holidays.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.