Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
We are a performance based global brand experience team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating ideas that connect at every possible touchpoint – fusing physical, digital, virtual and hybrid. Technology enabled and with intelligent ideas rooted in real human and cultural insights, we turn audiences in to advocates.
We are looking for a VP, Creative for our Brand Experience team who can set out a clear creative vision for the agency and take on the hands-on management of our creative projects. The ideal candidate wants to go all-in to support our in-house staff and network of creative specialists by turning audience insights into effective creative campaigns that change people’s beliefs and behaviors.
Our ideal candidate brings their own unique vision and style to the role, a deep passion for creative copywriting and design, and is driven to making the agency one of the leading brand experience agencies in the country.
- Accountability and ownership of creative leadership across all accounts and programs for the division.
- Develop strategically rooted and creative concepts that meet the business objectives and budgets of clients.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary internal creative team to consistently deliver stand-out creative on deadline and in budget.
- Review all creative deliverables with a focus on quality control. Manage the creative process from concept to execution, including trafficking and troubleshooting. Provide clear feedback for the team to support the development of creative solutions.
- Add value as a member of a core leadership team including input on agency-shaping decisions and marketing and messaging.
- Manage, mentor and inspire in-house and freelance creative team. Cultivate the career development of all staff.
- Story tell and sell from concept to execution through presentation decks including the selection of imagery, creative copywriting and pitch deck design.
- Communicate and present creative solutions to existing and potential clients. Form and cultivate relationships with high-profile clients, gaining trust, confidence and new opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally and communicate with internal teams at AGM across two offices and across departments (Strategy, Accounts, Production).
- Have a clear understanding of general creative costs, working closely with the production team to ensure creative solutions are feasible.
- Understand cutting-edge, real-time technology solutions. Stay on top of industry trends and cultural happenings.
- Manage the hiring process for the internal team and freelance talent as needed (such as ADs, creative producers, illustrators, render artists, graphic artists, muralists, stylists, ect. on a per program basis).
- Leverage existing relationships with freelance talent and partner vendors to create new relationships and opportunities for the agency.
- 8-10 years of experience (within Brand Experience / Experiential agency or similar)
- Team oriented, strong ability to bridge Creative, New Business, Accounts and Production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects of varying scales at the same time
- An intimate understanding of graphic design, environmental design and 3D rendering
- Proficient in all Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Workspace and Office 365
- Experienced presenter, client-facing
This position can be based in New York or Los Angeles and is currently remote, with an expectation to work from either office if/when needed. This position requires on-site hours and travel for site visits and event production.
The successful candidate will be eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to eligible employees of Allied Global Marketing, including medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance, paid time off, and our 401k plan.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.