Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
We are a performance based global brand experience team creating integrated campaigns that drive the future of culture. To us Experience is Everything. That’s why we craft immersive and captivating ideas that connect at every possible touchpoint – fusing physical, digital, virtual and hybrid. Technology enabled and with intelligent ideas rooted in real human and cultural insights, we turn audiences in to advocates.
We operate a hybrid working model where employees are office based for two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) in our office in Shoreditch, London. Employees are welcome to use the office 5 days a week, or to use one of our sister office spaces across London on days where attendance isn’t required.
About the Role:
Where does this role fit within the overall business? As an experienced Account Director, you will be overseeing and running some of the agency’s key clients. You will need to possess an excellent track record in experiential/events, while demonstrating an overall level of performance that ensure client and campaign success.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Build strong relationships with the agency’s clients
- Oversee new and existing client campaigns from strategy/pitch to implementation.
- Continuously liaising with clients/stakeholders to deliver excellent work
- Manage team members across various departments – Creative, Production and Staffing
- Manage Account Team to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, time management and deliverables
- Regular check-ins with senior members of the team
- Prepare and manage campaign budgets, ongoing reconciliations with client/suppliers/stakeholders
- Plan annual client finances and develop agency planning finances
Does this role contribute to other areas of the business?
Current client new business is a consideration in terms of looking at new ways we can work with existing clients to develop out a revenue stream and service offering.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of marketing/agency experience
- Good financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of experiential marketing campaigns/activities
Commensurate with experience.
This position is eligible to participate in the standard benefits offered to UK employees of Allied Global Marketing, which includes heath, life, critical illness and income protection, and retirement plan with employer contribution.
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.