Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Digital Media Associate
Allied Global Marketing is looking for a Digital Media Associate.
This role will work closely with the team’s Media Planners to assist with all aspects of the media planning process and campaign management across major entertainment and travel accounts.
Responsibilities will include tasks around campaign set-up, ad trafficking, reporting, search engine marketing, paid social, vendor coordination, as well as other related tasks. The ideal candidate has digital advertising experience, is eager to learn, has strong multitasking skills and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement, test, track, and report on a variety of digital media placements
- Coordinate with media planners, creative and data teams to ensure that campaigns launch and track properly.
- Coordinate with media vendors to make sure that all placements are pushed live and
- Work closely with internal teams to create reports that cater to our clients’ business objectives, identify successes and opportunities, as well as reasoning behind campaign performance.
- Assist media planners with a variety day-to-day tasks.
- Learn the media planning process; strengthen relationships with clients and vendors.
- Research new trends in the industry on an ongoing basis.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1+ year's experience planning and executing digital media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Marketing Suite (Google Ads - Search/YouTube and Campaign Manager / DCM), DSPs and social advertising platforms, including Meta Ads Manager.
- Excellent communication skills under high-pressure situations both internally and externally
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Extreme interest in digital media emerging technology
- Confidence in advising team on campaign performance and setting KPIs and goals
Skills & Experience Preferred:
- Experience in offline media.
- Understanding of and preferably previous experience working in data and analytics.
- Proficiency in MS and Apple office suites
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.