Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Global Marketing is looking for an intern for Fall 2022. This role will be remote working East Coast hours.
About the role:
Allied has an award-winning team of specialists which create campaigns that drive conversion for some of the world’s biggest brands in film, TV, sports, gaming, live entertainment, cultural institutions, hospitality, and consumer brands. Allied’s teams provide best-in-class marketing solutions across a range of services including integrated paid, owned, earned media, creative solutions, and strategic consulting.
In this internship, you will learn to deliver the best results for various clients. Each client has different needs such as increased ticket sales, or website traffic, or video or link clicks on their ads. At the end of the internship, you will become proficient in a variety of platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- Reporting – including data pulls, analysis, and report development
- Keynotes & Insights – evaluating data for trends and working with agency tools to identify causes
- Trafficking and Set Up – working across Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, Spotify, and DCM to develop audiences, traffic creative and launch campaigns
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed across new business and specialty research tasks
- Client meeting attendance, preparation, and support including agenda development, note taking and preparation of any special materials
- Hours per week: 20-30 hours
- Duration: Fall 2022 (3-4 months)
- Rate of pay: $15/hour
- Work location: Fully remote (East Coast hours)
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.