Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
This is a hybrid role requiring to come into the Chicago office 2-3 days of the week. The remaining days are worked remotely.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and trafficking of ad plans including updating ad plan templates, building and sending insertion orders, providing traffic instructions, ensuring proper placement of all advertising mediums, including TV, print, OOH and radio.
- Works with vendors to manage and track all advertisement placements, build billing statements and work in collection of affidavits for recap reports and campaign settlements.
- Work directly with media reps and partners to maintain updated rates and media kits.
- Securing client approval of ad campaigns, receive and trafficking of ads for placement.
- Assist Account Strategists/Media Buying team with scheduling and coordinating intern duties.
- Work with clients on localization of the print ads, radio and TV spots, promotional materials and will coordinate the design and printing of collateral and house programs.
- Note-taking and transmitting of meetings recaps through active listening, research and organization.
- Build and manage promotional partnerships with organizations and vendors negotiating trade and promotional opportunities as well as grassroots efforts.
- Coordinate and track trade/promotional tickets and set up discount offers with promotional partners.
- Assist in coordination of promotional appearances and work as on on-site support staff for our clients and events as needed.
- Working with client ticketing departments to coordinate the building of discount offers and qualifier codes as well as tracking the results for client reporting.
Required experience & Skills:
- Microsoft Office Programs in a Mac environment
- Google drive and Google Docs experience
- Adobe Creative Suite (experience recommended but not required)
- Previous Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to learn new digital software quickly
- Experience with digital and online/social media applications
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations and solve problems quickly
- Creative personality
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of and updating of ad plan templates and systems for trafficking.
- Other general office/administrative tasks
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.