Allied Global Marketing is a leading full-service entertainment, culture, and lifestyle-marketing agency. We build strategic campaigns for a diverse range of clients that connect audiences with experiences they love. Our team of experts captures the unique energy of each project with customized strategies that deliver on-target messaging and drive bottom-line results. An integrated approach is supported by our on-the-ground network of 24 offices and over 500 colleagues across the globe, providing resources and relationships that our partners and clients know and trust.
Allied Multicultural, a division of Allied Global Marketing, provides a connection to the constantly evolving Multicultural market on a local, regional and national level via a team of experienced marketing specialists with deep knowledge of the diverse market through publicity, events, grassroots/experiential marketing, and online/social media.
If you're looking for an internship where you will learn how to develop project management skills, support marketing/influencer campaigns, and work with some of the industry's well known entertainment clients and brands, then please apply!
*This is a Summer 2023 internship and while it's remote, we are prioritizing candidates in the Miami, FL area to get hands-on experience with events we put together*
- Assist marketing and digital/influencer team.
- Compile research for marketing ideas mainly focusing on AA efforts
- Research cultural events, vendors, social media influencers and WOM groups pertaining to clients' needs.
- Recap events and mailers.
- Cover events, red carpets, activations, screenings, etc.
- Organize/manage important documents
- Maintain/update working client docs and vendor lists.
- Provide administrative support such as expenses, reports, and data entry
- Outgoing personality, fun attitude and great work ethic.
- Passionate about entertainment and film.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be an undergraduate student (**Must receive academic credit **)
- Reside in Miami, Florida (highly preferred)
- Hours per week: 15-20 hours/week
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate of pay: Unpaid/College Credit
- Work location: Remote (Miami preferred to help cover events)
- Occasional nights and weekends for event coverage as needed (event coverage is compensated)
Allied Global Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.